These are the bloggers who have been granted entries in the "Hall of Fame". Each year we get nominations from our members and post the 'winners' here.
(Inductees listed by joining year)
- Grabbed a voluntary redundancy offer and his passport, and took off on the adventure of a lifetime
- A couple following their dream of travelling round the world.
Around the world eventually
- They made it home.....eventually
Matt and Roberta
- Divers who are back on the road searching for freedive locations and new adventures.
A Small Swede in the Big World
- A travel addicted Swede with a life-long goal to visit all the countries in the world.
- A teacher of French and English travelling the world
- The world’s most famous travelling mammoth
- Keen hiker and camper, who finally made it to his dream destination, the Himalayas
- Writing great stories, to comfort herself when she's old, cold and broke, wondering where all the money went...
- Living a life of no regrets, and taking some great photos along the way.
- Exploring Asia wherever fate takes her
- Musings of the life of an expat in the Middle East
- Experiencing an epic journey around Africa and elsewhere
The Old Age Travellers
- Proof that life begins at 50
- Diver and explorer who sometimes takes side trips from the bucket list
- Work, save, travel, repeat - truly bitten by the travel bug
Two of Us
- Amazing photos and great stories from the journey of Life.
- Chronicling motorhome journeys around Australia
- Living a life of no regrets whilst accompanied by Sion the Sheep
miss jalan jalan
- Touching blogs filled with exquisite photography
Shelley and Scott
- 17 months of travel through South America and yearning for more
- Seeing the world through portraits, hearing the world through music
- Living life to its fullest, and inspiring others to do the same
- Amazing photographic record of an adventure through Asia
- Feeling to the rhythm of life in different cities
- Anecdotes and images from all corners of the globe
- Blogging to stay sane while he clocks up the passport stamps
- Where's Jason? Read his blogs to find out where his latest adventure has taken him.
- A traveller who loves to put herself in situations which force her to bless the moment of misunderstanding.
- Searching and finding the world’s best unspoilt dive and nature spots
- A lifetime of travel memories gathered in only a few years
- A prolific blogger telling tales of great road trips in North America
- Work hard, play hard, travel hard
In memory of taracloud
- A lover of travel, nature and choral music
Scott and Kristy
- On a grand journey of discovery
- An American learning Arabic and exploring the world
- Diving, dreaming and discovering
- Confidently striding forth to uncover the entire planet
Chris and Amy
- more than 2 years on the road, beautiful writing and some amazing photos.
Chris and Nikki
- feeding their travel addiction and renewing wedding vows one country at a time.
Beata and Tomek
- enjoying adventure on their long anticipated round the world trip.
- a photographic talent discovered as he explored foreign lands
- more than three years of planning, a year on the road and counting
- Wherever he may roam....
- Insightful insights from a long time traveller
s v Tsamaya
- Viewing the world from the freedom of a yacht
The Corn Flake Traveller
- Serial cereal eater in famous places
Bike Tour Eurasia
- Seeing the world from the seat of a bicycle
- Saving and spending to pursue his passion for travel
- Born with a love for wandering that never lessens
- Philosophical musings whilst on the road
- Filipino blogger exploring her country and the world
- Beautiful blogs of an African journey.
Home and Away
- a lifetime of travel, and planning for years more
- visited every continent and even blogs in two languages
- Technology free travels through the Middle East, Asia and South America
- Travel tales from the high seas
- Creating his own reality while stepping foot on all seven continents.
- Documenting the ups and downs of life teaching English in Asia.
- A travelling teacher who recently landed at a vineyard in New Zealand.
El Eterno Caminante
- A world wanderer hoping to settle permanently in his favourite country - Colombia.
- Combining travel and a love of long distance running.
- Pursuing a passion to explore and learn about our amazing planet
- Outdoor junkies exploring the world one adventure at a time
- Discovering the cultures and colours of different continents
- Loving the experience of exploring and discovering the world
- Ambitions and dreams for the world to see
- Weaving beautiful and vivid stories wherever she travels
- A photographer and writer afflicted with wanderlust
- Over two years exploring their adopted home of Australia - possibly TravelBlog's most prolific bloggers!
- Great blog from someone who never meant to go travelling.
- Planning to be on the road, sea or in the air for as long as it takes.
- Unique insights into the finer details of life.
- Africa and more, the best way he knows how - along the road less travelled.
- Sharing stories of international travel, and family, friends and food in the Philippines.
- epic series of blogs from three continents.
- more information on Vietnam than the LP guide, and explorations around Asia, together with great photos.
Sophie and Dale
- South America, South East Asia, and the Antipodes - great blogs.
- not only insightful stories, but some great photos
- A - Z travel with plenty of adventure added
- following the rising sun until the money runs out or he gets home
- train buff from London, discovering life in the Czech Republic
- life in Shanghai with two young children
- always seeking out different ways of thinking and viewing life
- nomad who incidentally takes amazing photos
- Great entries from South America, now he's looking for new adventures
Andy and Debbie
- Asia and Oceania - with humour and great photos
- 34 months on the road and counting
- not only a traveller but a walker for charity
- inspired by a childhood television show to see the planet
- a self-absorbed misanthropic humanist taking on the world
- travelling and photographing through the Americas and other continents
- tales of a traveller now residing in Ethiopia
In memory of Seamus
- Dreamer, do-er, adventurer - and NGO Director
- After gallivanting round South America, he took to Scandinavia by bike
- Some stunning photos from Europe and the Americas
- Golfing his way around six continents
- In 2017 he will not be cycling from Tokyo to Tokyo
- Inspiring traveller determined not to let the grass grow under her feet
- Forced to give up competitive hang gliding, but she continues to travel and write.
- A keen photographer who usually takes the slow road.
- It took him years of procrastination to create a travel blog, but he's now been with TB for nine years.
- Writing with a self-imposed 'one blog per country unless I live there' rule - but really making that one blog count.
- A Kiwi traveller providing plenty of travel inspiration.
- Taking and sharing glorious photographs from across six continents
- Connecting with the world from atop a bicycle
- From the small island of Curaçao comes a blogger with a big heart for travel
- From the land down under, they have travelled the world over for nearly 15 years
- Brilliant underwater photography
- An avid explorer of Australia and beyond
- She said: Feeding a travel addiction; He said: One country at a time
- Living her multi-continent dreams.
- Life as an ex-pat in Russia and the Ukraine.
D MJ Binkley
- They found a way to combine work with their love of travel, and show no sign of slowing down.
- whirlwind world tour, slows down to expat life in Hong Kong
- modern day global nomad
Stephanie and Andras
- travelling Canada and the USA
- beautiful blog
- diving his way around the world
the soul cultivator
- witty and sincere entries
- great blogs from all across Africa
- probably the most diverse collection of blogs to come out of Ecuador
- travels through Asia, the Americas and Africa, before heading back to make a difference in Nepal
- 13 years of hopping around the globe, resulting in addictive reading and great photos
- after travelling South and Central America are now bringing us beautiful images of Europe
- beautiful and original entries about that world under all of our feet
- Europe and Africa through the eyes of a traveller who's never in a hurry
- beautiful blog of one girl's amazing journeys with her father
- a global journey to confirm that the world is indeed round
- a couple of travel hungry Kiwis about to start an even bigger adventure
Keith and Pete
- accidentally discovering good fortune while travelling the globe
- one Canadian's adventures in Asia
- I hope they're not stuck in South America.
- Life on the road in Asia
- budget travellers who prefer visiting locals rather than local attractions
Quarter Life Crisis
- a witty and irreverent account of avoiding responsibility by hiding in the middle of nowhere
- Recently back from the Middle East, she's been here, there...nearly everywhere
Born to travel
- Travel soulmates who left it all behind to backpack around the world
- Retired teacher who's definitely not slowing down on the travel plans
- Immersing herself in unfamiliar cultures, while motivating her readers to hit the road.
Ake Och Emma
- Ticking off their travel bucket list one adventure at a time
- Seeking to share a great understanding of the world and its people
- On an endless quest to climb more and more mountains
- A traveller fascinated with the world
- Gorgeous photography from well documented travels
- Moods and moments from a life as a traveller
- A Canadian with a travel bug shadowing his every step
- “When I’m travelling, I really know that I’m alive”
Will and Alex
- Live to travel and travel to live
Call 2 Adventure
- A blogger whose desire to travel cannot be suppressed
Living the Dream
- in memory of Nastassia Kunz.
- Blogs from Europe and Central/North America - she keeps exploring.
mark and chrissie
- Taking a serious career break to enjoy an extended honeymoon.
- Great reading and beautiful photos from Oceania.
- Beautiful photography from one travelling family.
- One Kiwi's travels before, during and after calling Japan home for a few years.
yaron and hagit
- Family life on the road.
- Great stories and photos from one of TravelBlog's most widely travelled members.
- a round the world couchsurfing/hospitality clubbing food fan duo.
- now a successful freelance travel writer!
Donna and Neil
- three years of travel blogging and ALL the ups and downs of life on the road.
- couple on a RTW with one hell of an eye for a photo.
- photos so good they should go pro... also moderator of the photography forum.
- and so should SP - actually - he is!
- exploring the world one sniff and one snore at a time - and diving a ton to boot.
- cycling through Africa, opening eyes - where are you now le_flow?
The Travel Camel
- on through the desert... the camel keeps on travelling.
- entertaining stories from an epic overland journey
- a 3 year journey through Europe, Africa and Asia
- great narratives and photos
- inspiring pictures and writing from a 6 continent journey
- left on a 1 year trip, got lost, but made it home 11 years later
- stunning photography from across Asia
- Travelling under the influence of children
- Writing full of fun and adventure
- Some beautiful photos from aimless meandering through Asia to Africa
- An energetic expat from France, currently living in North Korea
Rat on the Road
- great photos and stories of life in SE Asia
- always worth a read
- back in 'reality', but running away at every chance they get
Alan and Donna
- still trying to scratch those itchy feet
- comprehensive entries on South America
- great photos from Europe and beyond
- an epic journey on bike - with a great Epilogue!
Ruth from Wales
- after life in South America she's now blogging from all over Europe
- blogs about daytrips or weekends away as good as the ones about his visits to more "exotic" locations.
Forget 9 to 5
- a search to fulfill the Pommie pipedream of living it up in the sun
- closing in on the goal of 100 countries visited
- after travelling South America, they're back on the road again
- from watching The Ashes to touring the globe
- on a mission to go, see, taste and smell the world
- an Aussie and Kiwi extensively exploring the northern hemisphere
- a dedicated traveller assisting homeless children in Vietnam
- their second around the world journey keeps getting better
- an Australian who is enamoured of photography, food and faraway lands
- Not quite a traveller, more of a professional holiday maker
- Entertaining stories about food, antics, taxi drivers and tour guides
- Uncovering an incredible array of natural wonders
- Loving being able to live a fortunate life
Silver Back Cuda
- Travels as seen from a Motor Home
- One adventure after another, addictive reading and great photos.
- thoughtful posts and stunning photos
- the most prolific blogger on TB - and cat fanatic.
- thoughtful posts and stunning photos.
- seeing the planet through fresh eyes and it is lovely!
- started the blog for his mother...
- born 200 years ago - he'd still be an explorer
- a favourite of so many!
Stephan and Klaudia
- an amazing journey through SE Asia
Banchory to the Bosphorous by Bike
- from Scotland to Indonesia by bike...and they kept going
- great narratives and photos
- went around the world and back again, and again
- he bragged, blagged, and now he's blogged
- travels to Europe in between being drawn back to Asia
Grey haired nomads
- travelling the world in a motorhome, and taking some pretty good photos along the way
- blogs about life as a local in Europe and South America, but those aren't the only places he's been to!
The Open Road
- there is a "freshness" in the travel stories they tell
Mark and Marias Great Adventure
- who else has an entry on their wedding on a glacier in NZ?!
- living a lifetime passion exploring foreign countries
- Geology student who happens to take some pretty good photos too
- enjoying the pleasures of semi-retirement by travelling
- stories from a frequent resident of Senegal
- Combining work and travel to interesting places
- Journals from the travels of another of TravelBlog's earlier members.
- a new life, a new passion - traveller becomes teacher.
- passionate traveler, blogs and photos that reflect that.
- from central america to asia and back again - beautiful photos and great blogs.
- the middle east from the inside.
Sken like a Ribble fluke
- one of the funniest travel blogs written.
- blogger number 90 - one of the best.
- A freelance photographer and Travelblog member since 2003
- founded travelblog, built the site and coded it while having the best time of his life exploring 5 continents.