Where do I start?
There are so many great bloggers on TB, but I think I will have to whittle them down to my Top 10 favourites in no particular order.
1. Top honours have to go to Dancing Dave
who never ceases to amaze me with his simply sublime photography and his wonderful narrative. I always find myself waiting in anticipation for his next blog.
2. The person who makes me giggle most of all is cabochick
. If I'm ever feeling a little down or peeved after a day teaching kids then her blogs are just the tonic I need!
3. For compiling what I can only term as the 'Mother of all Blogs' I have to nominate Home and Away
who have covered almost every trip from their youth up to the present day.
4. Top marks for TravelBlog's nicest and friendliest couple has to go to D MJ Binkley
who write charming blogs and are always great to chat with on the forums.
5. Ultimate respect goes to liliram
who is an inspiration to me and has made me realise that life most definitely doesn't end upon reaching 40.
6. I really enjoy the honestly written blogs of QuartermainesWorld
who despite being public enemy No 1 in the Philippines, is not afraid to speak his mind and say exactly how he feels. That is something I deeply respect, especially in this day and age.
7. Vietna mum
is another of my favourites who has more or less committed her life to helping the less fortunate here in Vietnam.
8. Yet another favourite is Donna and Neil
whose obsession with poo, I find fascinating. I do hope they will start blogging again soon.
9 and 10. Last but not least I really enjoy the underwater adventures of Ali
both of whose marine photography is simply awe inspiring and gives me a glimpse of what is going on under the ocean waves, not being able to swim or dive myself.