Only a few more days to nominate those long-term members who have impressed you with their travel adventures and storytelling.
We're re-opening nominations for The TravelBlog Hall of Fame
, ahead of TravelBlog's upcoming birthday.
Nominees need to have joined TB in 2009 or earlier, and have published at least 20 public blog entries.
Please also add your vote of support if bloggers you follow have already been nominated - 'seconds' and 'thirds' etc will help us, and the nominees!
Let the nominations begin :-)
<editors note> Look for the [blogger=123] code on the home page of your nomination paste here to create a quick link to their blog
I can think of quite a few people to nominate but I'll narrow it down as much as I can.
I'd like to nominate D MJ Binkley
. Fantastic blogs, amazing pictures & they regularly contribute to forums.
Can I also nominate liliram
, she wrote probably my favourite blog on Travelblog which I often show people when talking about Travelblog. Always producing great blogs & pictures and another who regularly contributes to forums.
- one of our most travelled bloggers - 100 countries and counting.
- another well travelled blogger, demonstrates that age is no barrier to travel.
mark and chrissie
- they haven't blogged for a while, but I loved reading their South America travels.
I also nominate liliram
- a great writer and a lovely lady!
I nominate TraceyDoxey
Reading one of her warm and very human blogs will put the joy in your day. 😊
- second nomination - takes the road less travelled.
- agree with your words Jon - third nomination for Lili.
- always writes thoughtful and considered blogs accompanied with lovely photos.
D MJ Binkley
- forgot to add these guys to my earlier entry - so second chris and nikki above!
- an interesting trip through the dark continent
D MJ Binkley
- apologies for my oversight, I should have added this earlier too - third nomination for blogs that are always an enjoyable read.
Thank you everyone for our nominations.
We would like to make nominations for the 2011 Hall of Fame --- fantastic bloggers:
Shane is a traveler of the world with great blogs and photos! The Travel Camel
I would like to second the nomination for Viajerong Pinoy
I would like to nominate Sally and Nick for their continued wonderful blogs and photos Muno
Can't wait to see what they post next.
Liliram always provides us with wonderful blogs so I'd like to second that nomination liliram
Fantastic photos and blogs!
Always eager to see where their latest travels take them.
And... love those Slowfeet Slowfeet
We forgot to nominate the Shadowman...love those blogs. Shadow Man
I want to nominate pilnikjezerobota
whose blogs are always injected with plenty of humour and are among the few on here that really make me laugh.
I would also like to add my vote to D MJ Binkley
whose blogs are always a fun and entertaining read.
My two cents...
Liliram again, the dribbleman, Honkey Kong and Slowfeet.
My vote goes to liliram
. Her "Then and Now" photos and stories of long lasting friendship that stood the test of time always put a 😊 on my face. Her blogs are always a good read.
I also must say that I enjoy Liliram's blogs liliram
and think she is a really lovely person too - so she's got my vote!
Tyrone Biggums Tyrone
- for making me laugh until beer comes out of nose.
Shane the Travel Camel The Travel Camel
- for keeping us up to date with pictures of Brisbane undawattah.
Ed Vallance EdVallance
- always pictured him riding off into the sunset on a Yak.
- for making travel a family affair.
Viajerong Pinoy Viajerong Pinoy
- taking pictures that inspire me to try harder and travel wider.
- for his cheeky writing style
Slovenian Girl Slovenian girl
- for being a true adventure chick
- so much fun in their floaty boat. I think they would be a blast to party with.
....And, for those who have left us and I wish would come back and start posting again!! GingerNuts, The Soul Cultivator, Crazy Canucks, Sken like a ribble fluke, Cumberland Sausage to name a few! Come back! Your fans miss you.
I nominate Ed Vallance, the most adventurous of us all.
I would also like to nominate Chris and Nikki for starting married life in a big freezer! Oh, and sorry for not creating the link to the blog, the computer I am on is, to put it mildly, slightly temperamental and won't allow it.