I'm very surprised at the bias being displayed that's why I had to join and post (along w/ why)
1. New York (Biggest City in most powerful country, Urban, definition of true city)
2. London (London for god sakes)
3. Tokyo (Another city of cities, makes New York look like a rural village)
4. Hong Kong (Export capital of the world, #1 most beautiful skyline in the world, international people)
6. Moscow (Capital of Russia and still symbolizes the power of the USSR)
7. Rio De Janiero (Mixes urban w/ beautiful beaches and ghettos, one of the most beautiful cities from the air)
8. Sydney (Most widely known city in Australia, beautiful beaches and city.
9. Beijing (While Shanghai is definitely cooler, Beijing's communist symbolism of the largest country of the world)
10. Bangkok (I live there so a little bias here, but amazing city in which people from all the other cities on the list frequent for vacation so you have to include it.
Why I left off the list..
LA - Not a city, more of an area where you have to drive 45 minutes to eat at your favorite restaurant
Most cities in Europe - I have never been to Europe and I know I would probably want to add some of those cities on the list but I just have no experience...
By the way I've only been to 6 of the cities on my list...