I just read an article about what locations are must see in Asia....what are your locations?
I just read this article. Hot Asian Countries
I'm sure this article is created by commercial marketing but it made me question..... what locations would travel bloggers put on this list?
What are the hottest, must see locations? We love the offf the beaten track....
We have still many, many countries in Asia to visit. But of the places we have been, these are our hotspots:
- Vrindavan: for spiritual seekers, this is heaven. There is no place alike like this little town with over 1500 temples. Go and experience Holi there!
- Mysore and the little towns reachable in a day trip like Srirangapattana, Melkote and Shravanabelagola. This is India!
- touristy but still a hot spot for us with a good vibe if you leave out the touristy dance shows and the main shopping street: Ubud on Bali
- the Gili Islands: we prefer Gili Air or Gili Meno. Gili Trawangan is devolopping too much unfortunately....
- peaceful Soppong
- amazing diving and snorkelling and natural beauty in Sipadan/Borneo. Our preferred island was Pom Pom Island
- the natural beauty of Kinabatangan/Borneo
- Kuching/Borneo has it all: great food, nice accomodation, a city and lots of things to do with abundant of wildlife and culture
Nice. Thanks your information. I love Thailand :D
[Edited: 2017 Dec 13 01:45 - D MJ Binkley:42569 - Please do not advertise or post commercial links.]