Welcome to the Travel Forums

Why join TravelBlog?

  • Membership is Free and Easy
  • Your travel questions answered in minutes!
  • Become part of the friendliest online travel community.
Join Now! Join TravelBlog* today and meet thousands of friendly travelers. Don't wait! Join today and make your adventures even more enjoyable.

* Blogging is not required to participate in the forums

Ho to get a Work permit in HONG KONG

14 years ago, February 16th 2010 No: 1 Msg: #103827  
N Posts: 3
I will traveling next year to ASIA for a complete year mostly Thailand, China, Malasya, Singapur, maybe India and for the end Hong Kong but i wondering if in the end i can stay in HK and get a work permit so i can stay there working for a while , i heard is an expensive place... so let me know what you think. If someone is interested to meet me at one point in my journeey.... feel free, the answer is yes!!!
Reply to this

12 years ago, March 16th 2011 No: 2 Msg: #131289  
This question is pretty old. But if you are still interested in an answer, send me a pm. Reply to this

9 years ago, May 28th 2014 No: 3 Msg: #182062  
i can help u lol, feel free to pm me 😊 Reply to this

Tot: 0.024s; Tpl: 0.003s; cc: 4; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0099s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (; sld: 1; ; mem: 965.6kb