Cape Town offers a myriad things to do and places to see, whatever your tastes, inclinations or budget.
* See and experience Table Mountain and the National Park - either hiking or take the cable cart.
* Visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
* Tour the Cape Winelands and visit towns like Paarl, Stellenbosch or Franschhoek
* See Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* Discover Robben Island
* Go with the Fun Bus
* Go shopping and visit Century City, Canal Walk, Ratanga Junction and more
* Explore the Peninsula and Hout Bay
* Go gambling at Grandwest
* Wine and Dine at any of the variety of restaurants
* Buy something "African" at any of the many crafts markets
* Take a tour the Townships
* Take a helicopter flip or day tour
* Travel the Whale Route and visit Hermanus
* Absorb some History and Culture by visiting the many museums and historical places
* Enjoy some Outdoor Fun of parachuting and skydiving, canoeing & kayaking, sailing, abseiling, mountaineering, hiking and walks or do some birdwatching.
* Go surfing
* Play golf
* Discover the magic of gemstones at the Scratch Patch\
All the best