Day 38 - Contiki Day 16


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
August 7th 2009
Published: August 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Temp: 36°C

We got up today and walked down to the Waffle House for brekkie as we had an included meal. It was ok, a waffle, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and an OJ. Headed back to the hotel by 9:00am as Jerry was dropping people at the themeparks.
As id already done Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Universal Studios in LA, myself, Lauren and Dani decided to use the money we saved on an entry ticket to one of the parks on checking out the Prime Outlets. So we got a lift out to Universal Studios then got a cab from there. We were at the outlets from about 9:30am until 5:00pm - 7.5hours!!! We got a few bargains, Havaiana thongs were only $11, a Victoria's Secret Jumper for $14, some new heels as i couldnt get the ones i broke on my birthday night fixed, and a few other little things.
We got a cab back to Universal at 5:00 in time to catch the contiki bus back to the hotel (saved us a $40 cab ride!)
We each went for a nap for about an hour then i met up with Lauren again to go over to the flea markets opposite the hotel in old town. It was basically just full of souvenirs and knockoffs. We did score a pack of UNO cards for the bus for $1 though! (well, $1.07 inc tax!)
After this we walked over to Burger King for Dinner (they have a $1 menu like maccas!)
Then made our way into old town and met up with Steve and had our free desert that we didnt claim from the night before.
We headed back to the hotel then where we had a few drinks, contemplated packing and watched and episode of CSI Miama (as we are heading there tmw!) and a few episodes of the Nanny (again).
Packed up all our crap and headed to bed only to be waken at 3am with a lovely text from dad to say the even though Stkilda was missing 8 or so players, they still managed to beat the Hawks! Wooooo!! Go Saints!



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

OrlandoOrlando
Orlando

The park next door to our hotel
OrlandoOrlando
Orlando

The market at night opposite our hotel
OrlandoOrlando
Orlando

The park next door to our hotel


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb