Web Browser Recommendations
TravelBlog requires a modern fast browser to view all the features.
It's free, fast, secure and our personal choice of browser for all sites. Do yourself a favour - download it and try it today!
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x & 7.x
1. On the menu bar click on "Tools" then "Internet Options."
2. From Internet Options, select the "Security" tab.
3. Click Custom Level.
4. Scroll down to "Scripting," make sure "Active Scripting" is set to Enable.
5. Click "OK."
6. Click "Yes" or "OK" when asked, "Are sure you wish to change the security settings for this zone."
7. Click "OK" on the Internet Properties window.
8. Close all open Internet Explorer windows and then relaunch Internet Explorer.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x
and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x
Just say no! - to these terrible browsers.
Firefox (and other Gecko based browsers)
1. On the menu bar select "Tools"
2. Now select "options"
3. View the "content" tab
5. Click "OK"
Note on Cookies
Travelblog sets cookies from the Top Level Domain travelblog.org
- make sure that if you are running restrictive cookie settings that you set to allow from travelblog.org - not www.travelblog.org
Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.005s; cc: 0; qc: 1; dbt: 0.0006s; 1; m:apollo w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 2;
; mem: 6mb