The question for me would probably be, which would I not stay at. I would usually stay just about anywhere, for a night.
1. Yes, I would sleep in the prion, as long as they let me out in the morning.
There is a prison in Ljubiana, Slovania that has been converted into a hostel too. I didnt stay at it, because there was another hostel in a better location(right beside the river) in the city centre.
2. Id stay in the underwater place, even though sleeping underwater would make me slightly nervous. ie What if it leaks and I never wake up.
3. The Sewer pipe - no problem, as long as it is clean, and doesnt cost too much. I wouldnt pay much for it, because sewer pipes should be cheap places to stay. 😉
4. The Finland one is great, especially since I would love to see the Norther lights. In a see through tent seems warmer than lying on the grass outside.
5. I would certainly stay on that peaceful floating island in Sweden, and I would love to visit Sweden too.
6. Id certainly stay at the ice hotel, if Chris reassures me it is warm.
7. Yeah, for sure, if I have the budget for it.
8. My boyfriend is always amused when I want to stay in a windmill, or go into a windmill cafe or restaruant. His grandpa was a real Dutch miller who owned a working windmill. That windmill is now state owned, because they are expensive to upkeep.