This post is an attempt to list those sites that are genuinely and really useful to the independent traveller in Africa. Spammers please note that this topic will be heavily moderated.
This topic is basically a list of the essential websites for travellers in Africa; We'll be comprehensive and fair. This post will contain links and one line descriptions in categories. Once a link is placed here after someone has made a suggestion the post will be deleted by the moderators. So to get started:
- portal hosting independent overland travel sites
- accomodation and general travel info for South Africa
- comprehensive info on volunteering, accomodation and tours
- Information on Namibia, including accommodation and attractions.
- Information on Seychelles - attractions, accommodation, transport and other practical advice
[Edited: 2011 May 21 13:17 - Jo Trouble:16935 ]
- Information on Kenya, places of interest, accommodation, activities and general travel info.
Travelling to Tanzania, travel info, popular tours and safaris and accomodation
[Edited: 2016 Nov 15 14:31 - traveltalesofawoollymammoth:258356 - No URL's allowed]
<snip>- Discover the best attractive African Sahara and the other world deserts.
[Edited: 2017 Jun 07 13:54 - traveltalesofawoollymammoth:258356 - No URL's allowed]