The Eraser


Advertisement
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
May 17th 2009
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.0846, -115.172Got a call from Justin at 9:30, saying that my help was needed - I was intrigued ... a quick shower and up to their room to finalize some details for today, John's official stag day! We spent some time combining our creative talents, but became quite famished after all of our creative juices were drained. Off to the Venetian for some grub. We wandered around the Grand C... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

zhzh
zh

A nice group photo, before going into Caesar's Palace.
zkzk
zk

Why is John trying to run away? We passed a make-up stand, where the girl told John "I love your boobs!", and offered to put some make-up on him.
zlzl
zl

How fitting - a Playboy bunny standing outside of the Playboy store. Notice the girls on the right, and how one of them is looking down and away. This happened many times, as people would see John and go "WTF?", and quickly look away so as not to stare or make eye contact.
zmzm
zm

Same thing here - the lady on the left is trying a little too hard to pretend that she doesn't see John.
znzn
zn

Passion fruit mojito - I can't remember if this was any good or not, as I was distracted by the hot Playboy bunny sitting at our table :)
zozo
zo

Appy platter at the Cheesecake Factory - salad rolls, spinach dip, fried taquito stuffed with buffalo chicken, calamari, quesadilla, spring rolls with avocado/corn, and some kind of cornmeal/guacamole abomination. Huge portions - welcome to the USA! The garlic sausage in the foreground was the best one - patty like, good, served on potatoes. Too bad there were no carrot sticks for John! We also had some bread - good pumpernickel and sourdough. Crusty, chewy, and yummy!
zpzp
zp

John looks so happy, eating his food, almost as if he's in a state of bliss, a state of nirvana ...
zqzq
zq

... just like this baby, behind Tri. The poor kid couldn't stop staring at John, and was positively mesmerized - perhaps the kid was hungry ...
zrzr
zr

... and wanted some of John's coconut milk? Given the expression on Peter's face, it looks like he wanted to sample some, too.
zszs
zs

Another group photo. Isn't John lucky to have such a good group of friends, who are not embarrassed to be seen in public with him?
zzzozzzo
zzzo

Baja chicken hash - chicken, salsa, poached eggs, Hollandaise sauce, corn, tomato, bell peppers, served over fried tortillas. Ever seen those "America's Fattiest Restaurant Entrees" lists? Well, this should be #1! Good, but overwhelming. After, I was so stuffed that I had no room for dessert. This was the first time EVER, that I had turned down cheesecake for dessert.
zzzpzzzp
zzzp

Justin had a little too much to drink, because he kept poking at his cup saying it was dirty, but in reality, he was poking at a decorative lip that ran around the inner circumference of the cup. I think he was just nervous - he had a hot Playboy Playmate next to him, after all!
zyzy
zy

Crossing off two of the items on John's list - getting a girl to kiss him, and also saying "hello" to a guy using a urinal next to him in the bathroom. I must add that John thoroughly creeped out the guy in the process. But he made us all laugh!
zzzz
zz

John admiring a fountain in Caesar's Palace. We noticed him quickly throw a coin into the fountain and hear him mutter under his breath "I wish that this day would end, or that lightning would strike all of these b@stards!!!"
zzazza
zza

It's a small world! We ran into the first girl that kissed John back at the pool this morning!
zzbzzb
zzb

You know, as a single guy, I must say that I was a bit jealous at all the attention that John was getting from the ladies ...
zzczzc
zzc

... because these two could shove dollar bills down my pants ANY day!
zzzqzzzq
zzzq

Check out how big some of those ice cream containers were. The only thing bigger?
zzzrzzzr
zzzr

The prices!!! $44.99 USD for the Las Vegas portion! Do you know how many cafe con leches that buys me in Spain? Almost 30!!! And do you know how many beautiful Spanish senoritas I would see walking by while drinking those coffees on a terrace? Too many to count!
zzezze
zze

John getting groped, once more. But at least this time the groper was female, and not a guy.
zzfzzf
zzf

Dazed and confused ... poor guy ...



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb