The Vegas Strip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
October 25th 2013
Published: October 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

An early start to retrieve our $20 Cirque Du Soleil tickets, which was on the proviso we attended a quick 'Timeshare' presentation. 2.5 painstaking hours later we received our gift, the nosebleed section......upon confirming with the Aria we received an upgrade to front row as the Concierge understood our pain. SCORE ! Our walk along the strip today consisted of the northern end, starting with Caesars Palace - the statues were amazing, it was very difficult not to notice "David", Adam made sure he got a close up of that.......funnily enough the older women were the worst all standing around giggling over it. You see one giant stone penis, you've seen them all. We then headed to the Mirage and its "Secret Garden" exhibit founded by Siegfried & Roy, up close and personal with several large cats (Lions, Tigers, Leopards), a jungle in the middle of the casino. It also contained several outdoor lagoons with dolphins that literally come up to you posing for photos....such a beautiful place, hard to believe these exhibits exist inside these casinos. The Treasure Island unfortunately didn't have its Pirate Ships working today, but they were still an amazing site to see anyway. Between the gondola rides at The Venetian, the flamingo birds at The Flamingo, and the gorgeous water fountain displays at The Bellagio - another night has ended with us exhausted. This place has so much to see...... Tomorrow is Red Rock Canyon driving 7 cars (4 muscle cars, 3 exotics), then Cirque Du Soleil "Zarkana".....and Saturday, one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon WE CANT WAIT !!!!
Sent from my iPad


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.054s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb