Viva Las Vegas....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
October 25th 2013
Published: October 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 on the Vegas Strip pounding the pavement, so much to see so little time. Karly and I have seen the Titanic display which was amazing to say the least, all the artifacts from the deep on display including a 15 tonne section of the ship. Karly and I got our boarding pass-3rd class passengers we were, at the end of your tour you check your boarding pass against the passenger manifest, needless to say Karly and I went down with the ship. Cameras banned in the display which was a shame.

We also went to the Mandalay Bay which has an amazing aquatic display, to think this is a part of the hotel. Sharks, Rays, Crocs and even a PiraƱa display. After that a quick walk to the Tropicana followed by the MGM which had a cafe called Rainforest Cafe which was full of animated animals, a must for families with kids.

Across the way again an into the Excalibur where we got tickets for the Cirque du Soleil for Friday night. Should be another fantastic night in Vegas.

After that we went to the M&M shop all 4 floors of it and a wall of different colours to choose from and right beside that the Coca Cola shop which had every collectible you could imagine, every casino we pass through we throw a dollar or two into and it proves my theory that you never come out in front when it comes to gambling, but it is fun. Just don't expect to get rich.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb