day 21 - las vegas, nevada to los angeles, ca


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
June 10th 2010
Published: June 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

felt like rubbish waking up this morning. work at 9;30 as we had an 11am checkout.
we left our bags with the concierge to collect later and made our way next door into planet hollywood to have our brunch at their buffet bit under the 'buffet voucher thing we bought.
after this we parted ways, mary went back out to the outlets, ron went to some 'bodies' exhibition at the luxor hotel and i jumped on the bus back out to fry’s to get a memory card for a friend. i came across some other shops out here, vickys secret, abercrombie and a few others were in hiding out there. i stayed there for abit then jumped back on the bus to meet ron and mary back at the fashion mall.
ron jumped on the same bus half way and we met mary there. the reason we spent so much time shopping was coz:
1. it was so freakkin hot outside
2. we now had the chance to as we didnt have to worry about luggage weight
3. they have the best outlets here
4. we had all already been here and didn’t need to ‘sight see’
after this we went to ceasers palace hotel for our last buffet, dinner this time. this one was abit disappointing. the best of the 3 id say was planet hollywood, then paris, then this.
we went back to the hotel, picked up our bags and headed in a cab to the airport.
our flight was due to leave at 7:50 and we arrived in LA just before 9pm.
we grabbed our bags and walked the short distance to the Radisson hotel and hit the hay early (about 11pm) as we'd all had very little sleep lately.


Advertisement



15th June 2010

I can't imagine a tiny little thing like you eating a buffet! lol Bless you!

Tot: 0.493s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 83; dbt: 0.1647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb