Day 24 - Contiki Day 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 24th 2009
Published: July 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Me n LozMe n LozMe n Loz

On the bus on the way out in Vegas!
Temp: 41°C

In the words of Katy Perry... "that's what you get for waking up in Vegas!'

We dragged our sorry butts out of bed around 10:30am when Lauren knocked on our door. All feeling very sorry for ourselves... Stupid free drinks!!
We didnt make it up intime for our free breakfast so we walked down to the strip to get on a bus to the plaza. We made it about 4 stops before Lauren expressed a need to get off unless we wanted to see her vomit (nice loz!)
So we got off at Planet Hollywood and went into the Miracle Mile shops. Did a lil shopping then made our way onto the strip to show the girls some of the sites.
We had some lunch (fyi, hot and spicey mcchicken burgers dont go down well!)
We went back to the hotel for a snooze then went for a walk round the grounds of the hotel, we came across four of the boys that are joining our tour when we get to New Orleans.
We then showered and got ready as we were going to a show. It was called "the Ultimate Variety Show and it was on
Out in vegas!Out in vegas!Out in vegas!

Mich, Loz, Marnee and i out and about in Vegas!
at Planet Hollywood. It was brlliant. Magicians, comedians the works..Definately worth a look. This went for about 90minutes then once again Christina had organised for us to go out.
We got cabs to The Luxor where we met up with the ones that didnt want to do the show and went to a club call Cathouse. There was girls dancing in lingerie but we did have free champagne until midnight. Loz ended up (somehow) sittin in chewy with her black skirt,, not good, one this they do have here is people working in the toilets, they have hair spray and perfume and anything else u could need when u go into the loos. Lucky they lady was brillant managed to get the chewy off without any problems! needless to say loz gave her a VERY good tip.
By the time we left it was about 4am and walked back to our hotel. We stopped by hooters just so Nathan could lose his last $20 before we left vegas.. we ended up getting to bed just before 5am... not good when we had to be up at 6:30 for brekkie and our bus to the Grand Canyon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

@Cathouse@Cathouse
@Cathouse

Nathan and I
Vegas!Vegas!
Vegas!

Dani and I @Cathouse
Scotty Doesnt Kno!Scotty Doesnt Kno!
Scotty Doesnt Kno!

Me n scott @cathouse
Party time in Vegas!Party time in Vegas!
Party time in Vegas!

Brooke, Caddie, Marnee and I @Cathouse


26th July 2009

Well then
Sound like ure off to a brilliant and very contiki start my gal! hehe keep the post coming, i'm living vicariously through you!! miss ya xox
28th July 2009

what is hooters Mich?

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb