Day 25 - Contiki Day 3


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

WALMART!!!WALMART!!!WALMART!!!

One of our favourite shops!
Temp: Hottttt...about 42degs

Got up after just an hour and a half sleep...not pretty at all!!! Had brekkie and caughtb the bus at 7:45.. At least we didnt sleep in like Nathan and Tim who Marnee had to go and knock on their door when the bus was already loaded up..suc to be them getting ready and packed in 5minutes!!
So we stopped in a little town in Arizona for Walmmart, got some groceries and lunch then hopped back on the bus to stop in a town called Seligman, Arizona. This was the birthplace of Route 66. Took some pics and we were on our way again.
We finally made it to the Grand Canyon National Park at the Yavapai Village, our home for the next 2 nights.
We had showers and hopped on the bus to Maswick Lodge for dinner.
Checked out the bar, gave up and went back to the room for some drinks and managed to come across Entourage (Ian, no joke, it happened to be the Joshua Tree ep, we couldnt believe it!)
We were in bed by about 12 though as we had very little sleep for the last 48 hours.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Grand CanyonGrand Canyon
Grand Canyon

With Marnee
Grand CanyonGrand Canyon
Grand Canyon

With Lauren and Carl


28th July 2009

Glad you're having a good time mate. Sounds busy though. Keep up the alchohol intake though...got to be good for your system. LOL. My favourite episode of Entourage that is mate. Freaky. Great reading this stuff. Keep up the good work. Gives me something enjoyable to do whilst I'm at work.

Tot: 0.429s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 14; qc: 84; dbt: 0.1168s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb