Our visitors arrive


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 7th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It feels quite wintery here again this morning. Just the ting for cold showers.
The water problem appears to revolve around the chap who collecs the money each month. We havent paid at ll since November. I tink he was stealing money and has been removed from the job but no-one else wants to do it. Someone has now turned the water off until the problem is solved. Might be a good time to be away for a few days. Our visitors from the city will love it when they arrive tonight as they already think we are a few decades behind the rest of the country !
We bike into Phon Thong for some shopping buying a large fish to BBQ for when our visitors arrive.
I do my nightly viit to the farm to water trees for the last time and as I get back Max is just phoning to say they are passing Roi Et and are about an hour away so Jai fires up the charcoal.
Good news is that Dave's large pick-up fits through our gate and there is plenty of room for it on the drive as well. It is unlikely that we will be getting anything bigger than this arrive so it looks like eerything is OK after all.
We eat the fish with a couple of beers then turn in about 22:00. There is football just kicking off but I decide that sleep is the better option with an early start planned for tomorow.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb