Malaysia Day 15


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Langkawi
June 1st 2009
Published: June 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 15 Today everyone went their own way and did a bit of exploring around the island or in Peter and Gina’s case just hung around the pool all day relaxing in the sun.

Mary and David headed towards Kuah and spent a few hours there looking around the town. They went to the local markets and the post office and also had foot reflexology After that they went to the prawn had a very enjoyable lunch with large king prawns.

.Abby, Stuart and the girls headed north from the hotel and ended up at the Telaga Marina where they found a kids play space area for the girls to play.

The explorers all returned to the hotel in the late afternoon and we all wandered down the beach after a heavy shower of rain to watch a spectacular sunset over the water. Nothing beats a beautiful sunset over the water with the people you love.

We then all piled into the cars headed to Pantai Cenag for dinner at the Palmviee Chinese Restauarnt. A good place to go as this is a place where wi-fi is available free of charge. Surprisingly, there are more restaurants and cafes on Langkawi with free wi-fi than at Batu Ferringhi on Penang.

After dinner we went for a walk along the tourist strip and called into the night markets near the underwater world aquarium.

.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



4th June 2009

Cool pictures of the girls underwater!! We have got more rain here, wish I was sitting by the pool, enjoying the sun and drinking cocktails with you all :)

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb