Day 256 Argentina, Puerto Iguazú.


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Misiones » Puerto Iguazú
July 31st 2015
Published: August 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,



Today we had a relaxing day to catch up on sleep and blogs. It is about 25’C now so we are both in shorts, shirts and flip-flops. We had a little wander around Puerto Iguassu town, buying rolls, cheese and salami for lunch and tomorrows lunch on our tour. We haven’t met anyone that speaks English at our hostel yet; we generally haven’t been that lucky with that across all of South America, it may just be because we are in the winter season…



Our budget had definitely gone through the window! If we were going home round about now and were to miss out N. America we would be on target but would have only travelled for 10 month.



Oh well, we are going to enjoy the rest of it fully and work extra hard when we go back to work.



Pip and Dave officially become homeowners today!! They spent the day with mum and dad moving in and cleaning (wish I could have been there). So they now live in Banbury, thankfully it’s a little closer to Southampton now.



Anyway apart from a lazy day and a cheap pasta meal again for tea, there isn’t much else to report!



Wait, we booked up tours for both the Argentina and Brazil sides of the Iguazu Falls with a company called Viator, the only English speaking people we have really met advised us to the company and they are really well priced wish we knew about them before!!



Tomorrow we have a 0740 pick up to the Argentina side!!!



Love V&N x


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb