A very relaxing day at sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
May 9th 2012
Published: June 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 23.8055, -143.789

Today was going to be a lazy day. We slept in a while and then just hung around the room until 9:30 when we met the girls for breakfast at Beach Blanket Buffet. After Breakfast the girls went their way and Nikki and I went for a little walk.

Then, Nikki and I had a spa appointment. The massage was awesome and very relaxing. We then headed up to deck 9 to grab a bite of lunch and to relax by the pool. It was very windy and in the low 70s so it wasn't overly warm but the sun was out so it was a nice way to continue the relaxing day.

Regan and Kelsie took photos for Regan’s Senior Portrait and then Regan laid out on deck, and worked out at the spa. Kelsie hung out with her friends.

At 4:00 we met Regan at Studio Sea for A Pirates Life for Me Gameshow.

Then it was time to get ready for dinner. Tonight was the Golden Mickey’s show so it was a formal night and we wanted a family photo taken in our dressy clothes.

Dinner was in Animator’s Palate and was the Golden Mickey’s menu. Afterwards, Nikki and I took our nightly walk before she went to the show with the girls. I am not a huge fan so I wanted the ship for a while and then relaxed in the room.

Dinner:
Ric: Asparagus, blue cheese and broccoli soup, swordfish and apple blueberry streusel
Nikki: Asparagus, salad, mushroom pasta and apple blueberry streusel
Regan: Fried Ravioli, salad, fried cheese sticks, apple blueberry streusel
Kelsie: Fried Ravioli, blue cheese and broccoli soup, turkey and apple blueberry streusel


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb