The first day of our 5 night cruise to Ensenada


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
May 7th 2012
Published: June 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 23.3221, -151.567

Today began what one Cruise Staff Member called our 5 night cruise to Ensenada. We were able to sleep in a little today but not as late as we wanted. We met the girls for breakfast at Parrot Cay.

After breakfast the girls went to get pedicures and Nikki and I went to a cooking class where we learned to make tiramisu. After the cooking class we attended an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting.

When that ended, of course it was time to eat again. We met up with the girls at Tritons and had lunch.

After lunch, Kelsie was off with her friends, Regan went to read, nap and work out in the gym and Nikki and I went up to get a little sun. It was in the low 70s and windy today but it was nice and relaxing to just lay on deck.

Nikki and I also played Disney Movie Quote Trivia and did laundry and watched Lilo and Stitch on the Funnelvision screen before getting ready for dinner at Palo.

We met Regan and our friend Carol for dinner and had an amazing time. Kelsie had a dinner in Beach Blanket Buffet with her friends tonight.

After dinner, we had a little more laundry to do and Regan and Nikki went to Wavebands.

Dinner:
Ric: Portobello Mushroom Polenta, beef tenderloin and panna cotta
Nikki: Shrimp, sea bass and panna cotta
Regan: Calamari, beef tenderloin, chocolate souffle
Kelsie: not sure because she wasn’t with us


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.331s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb