A Beautiful Day at Sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
May 2nd 2012
Published: June 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 25.483, -140.625

Today we slept in until after 8 (by we, I mean me, Nikki was up just after 7). Nikki and I went to the Cruise Director's Morning presentation in the Promenade Lounge where Christiaan presented the daily activities as well as interviewed the Professor who is presenting the Hawaii History Classes during the Cruise.

Afterwards, we went to the store to pick up our pins then went back to the room, Nikki got ready and I headed up to Deck 10 to read for a while until I had to get ready for brunch.

We met Regan at Palo for Brunch. We had a great meal and left stuffed.

Kelsie was out with her friends so we started some laundry and then Regan and I headed up to the pool area because the sun was finally out! It got up to the 70s today and ocean was fairly calm. Later in the day it did get a little rougher but nothing compared to the first day. Nikki finished the laundry and joined us. We swam a little and then headed back downstairs.

The girls and I went to play Disney Movie Song Name that Tune. We were the winners and each received a Winner medal.

Dinner was in Triton’s and was the Rotational Menu with French Cuisine.

After Dinner Nikki and I went for our evening walk around Deck 4. Regan and Kelsie ran into Mike Super and let him know that we named our cat after his word.

The show was Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer. After which Kelsie went to Vibe and the rest of us turned in.

Dinner

Ric: Duck Confit, French Onion Soup and Macaroni with Lobster and Cheese and Bread Pudding
Nikki: Shrimp Cocktail, Avocado Citrus Salad and Macaroni with Lobster and Cheese and Crème Brulee
Regan: Tomato Soup, French Onion Soup, Beef Tenderloin and Crème Brulee
Kelsie: Shared Escargot with us all, Mixed Green Salad with Rasperry Vianigrette, Sea Bass and Soufflé


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.245s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 4; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb