Day 15 – Sea Day


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
March 30th 2017
Published: April 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Today is the second sea day of this 7 day cruise, so time for some relaxation.

First we had to attend the back to back meeting. This was very informative with essential guidelines to re-enter USA to clear customs and immigration prior to re-boarding for our Transatlantic journey home to Barcelona Spain.

During our time on this cruise, we have met many people that said they were travelling onto Barcelona, but a lot of them seem to be missing from this meeting. Maybe when you have done one before it is easier, but this is our first back to back so we are still learning.

The two presenters did a good job of explaining the procedure for Saturday morning and were happy to answer any additional questions.

It turns out we will be able to get our new keycards anytime on Saturday morning. We can also get the new Posh Passes then, so even more chance of being able to get them as we will be first to re-board before the new passengers. Fingers crossed for it.

We spent the rest of the day in Posh. We have met some real characters there this time. Today we met a couple of ladies travelling together. Theresa got to have a try of their drinks which she had not had before and they had a try of Theresa´s cider which they had not heard of before.

Today was grill extravaganza night in the buffet so lots of interesting food to try

No casino tonight as we wanted an early night so we can be up early to get to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas before it gets too busy. Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas is a private island that has been purchased by Norwegian. We also lost an hour overnight so we have reverted back to the correct time for Florida.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



2nd May 2017

Posh day
Nice relaxing day in posh. Awww and towel penguin looks lovely.

Tot: 0.266s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0892s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb