Jet Boating around Sydney Harbour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darlinghurst
October 28th 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Jet BoatingJet BoatingJet Boating

OMG how wet can one get!!! Can you pick us out, ha ha
Well arrived in Sydney on Saturday night and the studio apartment we are staying in is great and in such a brilliant location. Anyone coming to Sydney and want a great place to stay let me know and I will give you the details. So first thing in the morning we are up and walk down to the Opera House. If I am really honest my first glance of it was oh is that it (think we have seen too many things, don't you and getting a tad ungrateful!!) anyway when we crossed over the river and stood under the bridge it did look amazing so I take back my initial thoughts.

Anyway after going around the markets at the Rock and yes you guessed it buying a few little things including a wooden chopping board in the shape of Australia (never learn do I, we have to carry this now!), we decide that we will have something to eat overlooking the harbour.

Today we went on a Jet boat ride around the harbour. You are on the Jet boat for 1/2 hour and the driver does stunts with the boat so you are thrown from side to side and end up so wet even though you have a poncho on - it was brilliant apart from the man in front of me keep putting his arm up to video everything. I have also swallowed a load of Sydney Harbour - not a good thing!!

After the ride and still wet we had an Opera House tour booked so off we popped both looking like we had been dragged through a hedge backward. The tour was really interesting and we got to see where we will be sitting on Thursday night when we go to see Madam Butterfly - yes we are going to the opera at SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE and not only that but seeing my favourite opera Madam Butterly - can it get any better!!!!!!

We decided that we would push the boat out and have booked ourselves on the Bridge Climb for Tuesday night and not only that we have booked ourselves on the twilight one - well you are only young once (keep the laughter down now kids - I did say young, ha ha).


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Different PerspectiveDifferent Perspective
Different Perspective

The Opera House from a different perspective


Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 8; qc: 27; dbt: 0.1799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb