Day 3 - Anaheim, Beverley Hills, North Hills, CA


Advertisement
North America
May 23rd 2010
Published: May 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today started badly, we went to sleep after 4am and i woke at 6:30am with the worst sickness in my stomach again. I had to get up 3 times over the next 2 hours to be sick, not nice. Too many drinks and lack of sleep combined with a dodgy stomach was never a good idea.
After we rang and asked the front desk for a later checkout we had to clean the apartment, this was not fun when i was feeling as sick as i was but we ended up getting it done and checked out by 1pm. We left out bags at the hotel and got in the hire car and drove down to Anaheim so Mary and Ron could see Disneyland and get their picture out the front. We had a lovely lunch there at the place called 'Millies' then made out way back to Beverly Hills to check out Rodeo Drive. So many people, so many shops that i could never afford anything at so we took some photos and moved on the find the apartment complex they use for the outside of the Melrose Place building. Found it, not very impressive so we went back to the hotel to pik up our stuff and head out to LAX to get to drop off the hire car and catch our flight from LA to New York.
After we'd checked in and waited around abit we saw a basketballer called
Darryl Dawkins aka 'the chocolate thunder' who as far as i know used to? played for the Phillies, anyway, we got our pic with him and we're claiming it as our first celeb siting.
I'm now typing this up on our 5hrs overnight flight so i should be interesting again tomorrow with very little sleep. still feeling quite ill... and have come to the conclusion that im not drinking any more alcohol at least until contiki starts... im just getting too ill from it with this gastro.

Thats it from me for now,
Take care all,
Tich xoxo

PS. Ron is having withdrawals from handing back the convertible..haha.


Advertisement



25th May 2010

:o( Yeah, I'd lay off the drink for a while sweetie until your tummy settles. Not good otherwise. You don't want to look back on this trip in time to come and only remember it for the bad tummy pains and sickness. *hugs* x
25th May 2010

Did you go to Cabo's...????

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007kb