Day 11- Heading for the Stone!


Advertisement
North America
July 28th 2009
Published: July 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Yellowstone National Park


Roosevelt Lodge!Roosevelt Lodge!Roosevelt Lodge!

This is me in front of the the Roosevelt Lodge sign.
Day 11- Heading for the (Yellow) Stone!
Today we spent the morning blogging so we got to Yellowstone National Park in the evening. Another reason for us being late is the buffalo. They were all over the road, it was crazy! As soon as one would cross another would decide to take the other guy’s job of blocking the road. It was actually really funny because they would just stand there oblivious to people’s discomfort! After we got through we finally made it to Roosevelt Lodge. It was named after President Teddy Roosevelt, because it is located in what was his favorite part of the park. We visited Yellowstone on last year’s road trip so we chose to visit just a few of our favorite places- like Roosevelt Lodge. The dinner was fantastic, we both had ribs. Yummy! After dinner we went on a wildlife search but all we saw were more of those darn buffalo. When got back after our unlucky animal search we got ready for bed and watched The Fugitive!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Cabin # 8!Cabin # 8!
Cabin # 8!

This is our cabin. It was pretty big compared to a lot of the other ones!
Entering Roosevelt Lodge!Entering Roosevelt Lodge!
Entering Roosevelt Lodge!

This is the main entrence sign for Roosevelt Lodge! This picture also shows you the area surronding the lodge.


Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb