New York


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
April 16th 2010
Published: May 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After a slow start to the morning I got sorted and went downstairs and saw Nick,Saoul and Tatsuya so we decided we would go to the Empire State Building. It was amazing it was all marble and high ceilings, we only went to 86th floor but after being that high I didn't feel the need to go higher and it was expensive to go higher well!We took an elevator up to the 80th floor and then another to the 86th floor. After going round the top outside and taking pictures we went down and decided to wondered about and find Mexican food. We found a food court which did healthy food which we were all craving at this time. We carried on and went to Macys which was amazing!!!and then down to the Museum of sex which is weird and surprisingly on the museum list and things to do list. Nick and Sol needed accommodation for the night so we went back to the hostel and they managed to get a room. Tatsu left in the afternoon so after saying goodbye, us 3 decided to chill out. We met 2 new Australians called Anthony and Matt. Iron Man was showing in the movie room so we got some beers and chilled out there for a while and then went and got ready and got the subway to the club. It was enter over 19s but 21 to drink. So we all went in and Alex bought me some drinks. Everyone disappeared after a short while and i was left with Nick and Alex until I needed the toilet and then I couldn't find Nick after that. I had left him with 2 other girls from the hostel as Alex had disappeared at this point as well. There were 4 floors but only 3 open but still confusing. I found Alex and we went and got a hotdog and went back to the hostel as it was about 3.


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0786s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb