A Vegas Experience Worth Talking About to Friends


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 23rd 2016
Published: September 23rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Las Vegas is one of the most fun and lively cities I've ever traveled to. There is so much to see and do, and the grandiosity is nothing like you've ever seen before. Each time I've vacationed in Vegas, I've become more and more of a Vegas expert. Here are a few of the tips and tricks that I've learned over the years.

Spend One Night in a Casino

If you go to Vegas, you have to spend at least one night in a casino. Most casinos are so expansive that they are like their own little towns. There are various rooms and areas for different games, as well as plenty of restaurants, betting areas, show theaters, water parks, and one even has a circus! The best part of staying at a casino is that you can have all your fun in one place and you don't have to drive anywhere and deal with directions and parking. Furthermore, you will feel like you're staying at 5-star hotel but for 2-star prices. There is so much opulence to Las Vegas, and casinos really know how to impress their guests.

Stay on the Strip by Booking in Advance

The
amount of Las Vegas vacation accommodation options is astounding, so it is worth your time to book your place to stay in advance. In fact, I've actually looked into owning a piece of the Las Vegas Strip at a place that offers luxurious accommodations called Sapphire Resorts. I have come to love the Vegas experience so much that it's worth it to call a place home there. Sapphire Resorts offer unique resort condominiums for an affordable price. This way, I don't have to worry about my favorite hotel being booked up, and I'll always have a place to park!

Enjoy Jennifer Lopez's Vegas Show

If you're vacationing in Vegas, you have to see at least one show. One show that I recommend for all age levels is Jennifer Lopez's "All I Have" show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. She is a glamorous performer with a rock star edge to her. She'll not only amaze you with her voice, but she'll also dazzle you with her moves! Other shows that I'd recommend include Blue Man Group, Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil, and Paranormal Mind Reading Magic. Whatever you're in the mood for, Vegas offers it. You can even see if you're
favorite artist is coming in concert there. Some oldies but goodies include Wayne Newton and Donnie and Marie Osmond.

If you want a vacation that is worth bragging about to your friends, then Vegas is the place to go. Get set with your lavish accommodations so that you can relax under the sun, see the sights, eat like a king, and be entertained to your heart's content.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement




Tot: 0.363s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb