A Contrast between Bicycle and Airwheel Electric Scooter


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
August 31st 2016
Published: August 31st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today, we will make a comparison between the traditional bikes and Airwheel electric walk cars from the following three aspects:Being environmentally-friendly, portable and labour-saving.

Speaking of environmentally-friendly transports, we always think of the bicycle. Indeed, it is a clean and eco-friendly transport. Is the bicycle the most suitable transport in modern society? In fact, there is another eco-friendly transport. Take Airwheel personal electric scooter for example. It is environmentally-friendly, portable and labour-saving.

From the aspect of being environmentally-friendly, the bicycle is powered by labour of human being, so it is naturally clean and environmentally-friendly with zero cost. The Airwheel electric self-balancing unicycle adopts the clean electricity power as its energy. The electricity power is, too, environmentally-friendly. In this match, they are in a tie with each other.

Then, in the aspect of portability, compared with the private car, the bicycle defeats it completely. And the majority of bicycle cannot be foldable, so it is hard to carry onto the bus, the metro and the office. If you park it outside, the possibility of theft will have been plaguing you all the time. Airwheel self-balancing electric scooter is the opposite. It is even smaller and more compact than the bicycle. One
could carry it onto the bus, the metro and the office with no difficulties. There is no lift in your neighbourhood, carrying one set of bicycle is a bother, but it is a piece of cake to carry a scooter into your home.

Lastly, we will compare the two from the dimension of whether being labour-saving. On the account of the fact that the bicycle is powered by labour of human being, the bicycle seems to impossibly defeat the Airwheel smart electric scooter for sale. On baking hot day of summer, cycling always makes riders drenched with sweat. Once the wind rises, riders tend to get a cold. Airwheel is powered by the electricity power. As long as you sit on the saddle or stand on the board, you will steer the scooter easily. The rider will not sweat.

To conclude, we need to reconsider our clean transport when we decide to go out. We should break our fixed idea and turn to Airwheel self balance electric unicycle, environmentally-friendly, portable and labour-saving.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement





Tot: 0.368s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb