Las Vegas ...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 24th 2012
Published: April 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Ok I apologies to those who have been wondering what the hell we have been doing.



So we moved from NY to Vegas a few days ago. I have some great ideas about opening a airport shuttle company that will succeed, as I have seen the worst and the besT an the worst again.

So we laneded in Vegas got our shuttle to the Planet Hollywood at about 8pm on Saturday afternoon =11pm NY time.

Had some dinner as we had travelled all of the day without much food. Soeveryone was a little delicate and tired. Room service fixed all we had steaks and fries and fish n chips? It was verygood. Up the next morning nothing really planned so we went for a walk around the miraclemile of Posh shops and stuff and then down the strip to have a look at all the interesting people. Hottest day this year in LV 37C but it wasdry so not that bad. We wandered in and out of a couple and shops. Ended up theate Luxor and walked into the Titanic 100 anniversary show/exhibition. Great show with a large amount of actual pieces from the ship as well as reconstruction of the maindeck and cabins. Great show.

Bet partoff the trip was next 4.30am start as we are picked up and taken to the Boulder airport for our trip into the grand canyon. This was the best part of the trip so far. We had a ball theq pilot was outstanding. We flew into the canyon for breakfast yes breakfast and had a snack and took some photand then flew out of the canyon back to the airport. Fantastic trip . We then made our way back to the hotel and then had a brief visit to the factory outlets. LOL brief we also purchased a couple of new bags (get the picture) made out ways back to the hotel in the afternoon and had a snooze we headedflown to the all you can eat Huge place and it was good as well. Timed it perfectly as wea walked in and got our seat just before the buses arrived.

Good visit but taking kids to LV was as expected and limiting for us.



We have just arrived in LA and are getting food before our tour tomorrow.



All are well probably a bit tired ATM as we have been going hard for the last couple of weeks so we are looking forward to going to Hawaii for a rest.



Later guys will keep up as we now have Internet again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb