LA Tour of the stars.


Advertisement
Published: April 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1st full day in LA today so we took the touror around town. We have been around Hollywood and the city as well as Rodeo drive and Melrose for some shopping and window shopping.

We got the tour of the Chinese theatre and Kodak theatre and oscars and stars walk. We had a good tour guide and a huge 6 hour tour around town. We went everywhere.

Took some good pics and Chloe was a little disappointed I think that we didn't see any actual stars although everybody in LA thinks they are a star.

We are planning dinner next door at the cafe next to the hotel in west Hollywood it is nice and the very helpful young men are all extremely happy. LOL!

For those interested in cars I saw a Bugatti in Rodeo drive today.

Anyway quiet day tomorrow I think we. Are heading to Hollywood wax works tomorrow and then off to Hawaii for a week to relax before heading home.

Can't believe we have been travelling for the last 3 and a bit weeks and we only have 8 days to go. Wow it has gone quick.

I am not looking forward to traveling home in cattle class in a couple of weeks. But no premium economy from Hawaii can you believe that?

Placing orders for duty free now via SMS.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb