Busy in NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
April 21st 2012
Published: April 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Wow... Really sorry been slack and sooooo NY busy. OK we had a day ofshopping and then Sandra had her birthday so we went birthday shopping to a couple of special places. Location 1- Bloomingdales. Walk in Sandra get picked out of the crowd by the head makeup person from Lancomme who then hooked Sandra up with the head makeup artist from somewhere in Europe to do her makeup and this special event is only held once a year and normally in Paris but because the USA had done so well the special event was in NY. So makeup done by a super pro. CHECK. new large bottle of perfume cheaper then the small one in AUS. CHECK. I take Sandra for a short walk from Bloomingdales to ...... Tiffany's where we completed the shopping with a special present for Sandra.

We thenretired for a little nanny nap at the hotel and got ready for dinner. We had run into the manager of the hotel in the elevator and got to chatting and when we asked about dinner he suggested we go for a walk down Amsterdam Ave. btw 80th and 86th. Lots of restaurants and people as we wandered we found a nice little French place Nice Matin. I can highly recommend it and the wine waiter was great.

So Sandra had a good day I hope.



Today we where up early and down town for the tour of manhattan island. Stop one Empire state followed by statue of liberty and oops breakfast... The girls will not let me forget breakfast. We then walked to the group zero site and memorial it was interesting and very interesting the number of people who still visit the site. I think I was worth it. We then had to replace our bags as webad broken both in the last couple do days. 2new bags and 4 people in NY ... Forget about it... I think they say. We could not get a cab in downtown Manhattan they would just slow and drive on. So we split up and all jumped in after he stopped ..sneaky...eh!



Went for a walk in central park this afternoon to find the cop cot (Andrew and Michelle's) place of marriage. Anyway after we got lost we found it at the other entrance. I blame the map or lack of one. We took a picture and waliked to time square for dinner? Ended up at Planet Hollywood for dinner it was just ok not on my great dining locations of the world. Anyway wen visited the M&M location ad

Advertisement



Tot: 0.243s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0655s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb