5 Top attractions in and around Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 2nd 2019
Published: April 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Thanks to pop culture, Las Vegas is the place to be if you are looking for a chilled out, fun filled weekend. Located a short ride from most popular locations, Las Vegas is not just easily accessible but also extremely welcoming. And once you are there, you are spoilt by the experiences it offers. Just keep your eyes off and imagine the maximum limit of your enjoyment in craziest nightlife, If you want to be the part of it, Las Vegas is undoubtedly the best place to visit. If you are wondering how to make the most of your time here, read on –


Take a tour of the Grand Canyon in a helicopter




Get a bird’s eye view of the cultural center of Nevada by taking a tour of the Grand Canyon in a helicopter. Straight out of a movie, this once in a lifetime opportunity remains an insider secret and hardly makes it to anyone’s bucket list. But if you like to write your own story, tick this one off and you earn a treasure for your lifetime!


Ride a roller coaster at the Big Apple Arcade




Roller coasters are daunting for sure... and the one at Big Apple Arcade challenges gravity with its high speed and precise angles. Declared the world’s first coaster to feature a 180-degree “heartline” twist and dive maneuver, you can feel your heart in your mouth the entire time. Adrenaline junkies, this one is a must do!


Visit the aquarium




Looking for water in the middle of a desert may seem foolish, but not when you are in Vegas! Find tropical fish swimming around mermaids that are on a mission to save the beach and raise awareness about the crisis. Now, doesn’t that sound exotic! Moreover, it is free!


Pick some souvenirs from the Coca Cola store




No matter what part of the world you grew up in, you recognize Coca Cola! This iconic beverage brand has an exclusive store in Las Vegas where you can buy everything - from mugs to T-shirts painted in the trademark Coca Cola red. Don’t forget to meet the Coca Cola polar bear when you are there.


Experience the vibrant Chinese culture at Chinatown



When in Chinatown, the first thing you notice is the bustling crowd of people from almost every country of the world, speaking languages that you probably don’t even understand. Known for its unlimited cuisine choices and the warm smiling faces of its vendors, Chinatown is for those looking for some authentic food after a long tiring day of shopping in the allies of Las Vegas.

The vibrant nightlife does not let this little city go to sleep, so you will find 24 hour casinos and arcades open to those who want to try their luck. Las Vegas also boasts of fountains that dance beautifully to the sound of music, replicas of iconic buildings like the Eiffel Tower and even a homegrown Egyptian pyramid. Living the true spirit of America, this is a melting pot of cultures and cuisines.

So, get set with your bags now!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.481s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb