Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 22nd 2018
Published: January 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today is Thanksgiving Day here.

We had intended doing a little more shopping today, but have been in contact with the airline flying us to London and their price for an extra bag is far too high. Instead, we will do the shopping in UK where an extra 25 kilo bags will only be just over £10.00.

After completing the unpacking, we went for a walk along the strip. A lot has changed since we were last here

We have been in the M&M store before but made a quick return visit, and also went to the Hershey’s store that was not here last time. We then went in and out of various hotels taking in all the recent changes.

We had hoped to have a late lunch at Hell's Kitchen, making use of their Happy Hour but were told that they no longer have one, so we took a few photos and left. We decided that we were not hungry enough to justify the vast prices that they charge there either.

Instead, we found a nearby Panda Express and had a very reasonably priced lunch. This was a big mistake, as neither of us was really that hungry.

Before going out this evening, we made a quick visit to the Excalibur Hotel next door to the Luxor. We have tickets to the Australian Bee Gees there on Saturday which we had to collect in advance.

This evening, we visited Nacho Daddy. This had been recommended to us by many people, and it was as good as we were expecting. We just wished we were a little hungrier.

We have had a great first day in Las Vegas. We have walked over 6 miles and our feet really know it. It was now time to rest up ready for tomorrow


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb