Almost Last day riding at the Heave


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Lake Tahoe
April 15th 2006
Published: April 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Don and Jen on Top of The FaceDon and Jen on Top of The FaceDon and Jen on Top of The Face

Last Mandatory Friday of the 05/06 Season for us.
Today was by far the fastest passing day yet. Up at 6am, next thing you know, it's almost 1pm. Tons of things accomplished. Crossed a bunch off of the list, even managed to get a few hours of good snow under the belt before the the final send off. Last drink in the bar, picked up the mugs. Got some really good conversations about the trip with some great friends today. I really appreciate how supportive everyone has been. Very excited for us and can't wait to read and hear about our major adventures. Managed to take the chair lift up with some great friends and just reminisce over the year and chat about memories from the Heave (Heavenly) and what the future can bring. Our last Mandatory Friday for the 05/06 winter season. Thanks to everyone who has been there for us and has been so wonderful these past few years. Especially Don, he is my rock. We bounce so many great ideas and jokes off of each other. You may need our version of the dictionary to hang out with us, we have so many things that we have made up that only we can understand.

Just getting home from a going away party for my boss, Tyler. He is leaving the Heave. Best of luck to him and his wonderful future ahead. For those of us who know him, we were lucky, for those of you who do not, bummer for you, missing out! It's getting kinda late, still have one more half-day of work before we head out. Get a couple of hours in of skiing in the afternoon tomorrow before we treck off to the far away lands. Keep checkin' us out, we'll try to keep you guys amused. Take Care and we'll be having a blast in your honor.
In Tyler's honor, "Have the Best Day Ever!"
See ya on the hill or when we return, Jen

Advertisement



15th April 2006

miss yah
Jeeeeeeeeeen. I miss you. Do you think you might call me before you actually head out or while you are on yer way to the airport? I freakin miss you dude! Dude, Don is so lucky to get to hang out with you!! I miss yah.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb