Day Twenty-Six...


Advertisement
Published: July 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

...and I'm all caught up on my blog posts. Mike spent his morning doing the same thing he would be doing at home--cleaning hummingbird feeders and refilling them. Kathy has several and they were due to be changed. Mike happily volunteered to do that for her while she spent some time with some teenaged volunteers at the cemetery. She's even got a Life Scout wanting to do something for the cemetery for his Eagle Scout Project. He's decided to locate, unearth, clean and reset a large number of the hidden headstones. It sounds like a worthwhile project, I hope his proposal is approved by the local council.

Remember the chair we stopped to pick up on day one? It finally came out of the box today! Mike, Kathy and I took a picnic dinner to the town square to listen to a free concert by one of the local garage/bar bands. They were okay on some songs, not so okay on others. It was fun to people watch. Lots of families, dads playing with the kids, kids running around playing tag, fun atmosphere.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



17th July 2015

Relax!!!
Have a relaxing fun time visiting for the next two weeks or so. No house to haul around. We ran in to toll roads too, but managed to avoid them. Glad you made it safe and sound. Have a wonderful time. Love you.

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb