The Human Website


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » St Petersburg
March 20th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is most responsible for students' success in school! Everyone always seems to thank the wrong thing or person, "Thank you Wikipedia!" or "Thank you internet". They really don't give credit to where credit is due. Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikimedia, is the person who should be thanked. Jimmy created a international non-profit organization called Wikimedia. Wikimedia is an organization that brings FREE education content around the world! Everyone's familiar with the website Wikipedia and don't know there other wiki educational sites. Jimmy made Wikiquotes, Wikibooks, Wikivoyage, etc. Jimmy believes that knowledge should be a free thing that people shouldn't have a hard time to get to. Wikimedia is what he's most known for producing because that site, in particular, has information about monkeys, metal, religious matters, even a formula for something. Jimmy started these sites in order to 'enforce' the importance of education and how access should be easy to get to for educational things. His big idea is to expand minds on subjects that anyone could build upon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb