Iphone: Not Made in the USA


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan
April 17th 2014
Published: April 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The Apple company and the IPhone industry has bloomed over the years as the smartphones continued to be created and sold. Almost everywhere in the world there are people who have these cellular devices and it has become their favorite possession, like me. Many, many people aren't sure as to the location of where their favorite item was made. I, personally, am in love with my phone. Yes, it's called a smartphone and yes it isn't the newest one that came out yesterday. However, my phone and its pieces were made in the same region. In the newer IPhone, IPhone 5, the much-touch feature is something that IPhone customers adore. This feature was thought of in Florida. You would think this idea would be pursued here but it was actually made in Taiwan, Asia. Many other IPhone features and pieces were also made in Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. This finding isn't surprising at all. In the U.S., the citizens have big ideas. However, we're not in the quite shape nor have the best resources to make something(s) that we 'fancy'. Not bashing the US, but the term developing and fat fit us well. We should be called 'fat' because we are a greedy country. We should be called a developing country because WE are the country that is lacking everything.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb