A Walking Home


Advertisement
Estonia's flag
Europe » Estonia » Narva-Joesuu
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

As a remake of Forgotten Fire, about a boy who goes on an unexpected, life-saving adventure through Armenia discovering himself and making friendships, I decided to name it A Walking Home. The title pertains to how the main novel character Vahan walks everywhere looking for a home. This would take place in Narva-Joesuu, Estonia, Europe. There's no real reason as to why the location will be in that place, but it just sounds as if it would fit the tone and adventures. Some characters I chose that put an impact on Vahan would be Vahan himself, Vahan's mom, Vahan's father, Ara Sarkisian, and Seta. Playing Vahan would be Max Burkholder from the movie, The Purge. Vahan's mom would be played by Fiona Shaw from Harry Potter as Harry's aunt. Johnny Depp would act the rolde of Vahan's father. Johnny is known from Edwards Scissor hands and Pirates of the Carribean. Ara Sarkisian would be played out Richard Griffith, Harry Potter's uncle. Adelaide Kane, lastly, would play Seta. Adelaide Kane played on The Purge with Max Burkholder. The movie needs a director right? Francis Lawrence, director of Hunger Games: Catching Fire, has a good eye with getting his audience to stay tuned, sympathize with characters, and at the edge of their seats. The genre 'A Walking Home' would be held under adventure. The whole plot has Vahan traveling, and the definition of adventure is when the protagonist travels to an epic or distant place to accomplish something.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb