Sea World and Typhoon Lagoon


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
September 19th 2009
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 28.5377, -81.3774

We planned on leaving the hotel around 8:00 and head over to Sea World for the morning. Since we were both up early this wasn't a problem. We got to Sea World at about 8:15 and the parking lot wasn't open so we sat in the car waiting for it to open. We were the first car in the lot and were able to park in a shady spot. Then we went up the gates got our tickets and went into the park. Our goal for the morning was to ride the three roller coasters. The first was the new Manta roller coaster that is a flying roller coaster with an awesome queue through an aquarium full of Manta Rays. It was a really good coaster. Then we grabbed a bite to eat at the bakery before heading back to ride Kraken and Journey to Atlantis and Manta a second time.

Then we headed over to WDW to check into our Villa at Kidani Village in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We had a One Bedroom Villa with a Standard View and the room was ready for us. So we went up, unpacked changed to go to Typhoon Lagoon and headed out. On the way over, we stopped at Epcot Guest Service so Steve could pick up his park ticket. Typhoon Lagoon wasn't too crowded and we were able to go on every slide and spend time in the wave pool and lazy river plus some time lounging on chairs on the beach. We swam in Shark Reef and took photos before heading back to the hotel to get changed for dinner at Boma. As usual, dinner was delicious and Boma is mine and Steve's favorite restaurant.

We then went mini-golfing at Winter Summerland where Steve beat me by 5 strokes. We had thought about playing a round on each course but it was so hot we ran over to Downtown Disney to pick up a couple of items and then back to the hotel for bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb