TNA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
September 9th 2010
Published: September 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we all headed to Universal Studios, what a great park hey. We did all the rides we were supposed to, however we have left to do, Disaster, Jaws and something else which i can't remember. Alex dragged us to the beatle juice, which was terrible but he loved none the less, who could have predicted that, and I met Madagascar people and Scooby Doo, exciting times! So after a long, hot hot day, when we got offered free VIP tickets to the filming of a TNA wrestling match, who could refuse? Well mother could. So her and pops, left Alex and I to go and be on TV! Well supposedly, two weeks on thursday is will be aired on Bravo... Shame we dont have that channel. Oh well it was still fun none the less, there was lots of fake fighting, chairs thrown and even the barriers, oh yeah it was wild! It was all building up to their final battle on 10-10-10 in Daytona, where all the rivalries will be put to the test and the ultimate wrestler will be named, damn we will miss it!
So today, we went to another mall, it was a good one, Alex needs a haircut so him and pops went looking for a salon, but everything was either too posh or too tralior trash and he wasnt willing to look like a hill billy just yet. So he still has erm wild hair. After this pleasent morning us kids went to Islands, and whilst in the torential rain did the water rides so despite spending all morning trying to control my hair I was soaked through completly, but it was fun and worth it, and the rain stopped.
After that we had a nice glass of vino back at the villa, it was both light and refreshing, and we have just been to Old town to see the dancing, and singing. It was a bunch of oldies with their deck chairs, doing a bad jive and two over weight singers singing. Great times, we didnt stay long.
Tomorrow may be another morning of theme parks, then us youngings might party on down in Down town Orlando, with the locals! Oooo what will I wear! So then Friday will be a write of, or recovering and sleeping!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb