City walk


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
September 6th 2010
Published: September 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Alex and I hit the City walk big style last night! We started off with a drink all together in a piano bar, then the oldies left and we partied hard! The ID worked, which is good as we got IDed loads, they are so strict, i feel sorry for all those under 21, I would have hated it!
So it was a big event last night as it was Labour day weekend, which meant it cost $10 to get in, and it was all cordoned off to the people that didnt play, and they had 'big DJs', none we knew, and their standard or dance music was terrible, but they did play some tunes. We moved between 'The groove' and 'the latin quater' which were very busy. We made a friend, a random american man, who bought us Jager Bombs, so thats always good! Alex got very skunky, and his little sis was the sensible one. One bar is called 'rising star' where they have kareoke, but with american twist, a live band and backing singers, we saw some terrible ones, which the backing singers just sang over and equally some very good ones, it was quite hilarious to watch.
We left at 1:30ish, which over here is probably considered partying all night, Tray (our new american friend) was shocked when we told him that in the UK partying until 6 is acceptable. He was nice enough, not weird creepy clingy, like you may expect of someone who buys you drinks, he actually ditched us!
For the record, the first drink I got, I didnt even get IDed... Score! And also to complete the experience I got called 'Biiiiitchhh' by a big mamma, for nearly walking into her.
So now we are suffering from the effects of copious amounts of alcohol, urgh. Nothing the pool cant cure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.4kb