Dreams come true!!!!!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
January 18th 2007
Published: January 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello Hello,

We have been without a computer for about 10 days now. So have not the time to blog, sorry guys.
Now I have to try and remember what we have been doing!!!!!
Since new years the time has really gone fast, we have been so busy its just crazy!!!!!!!



Florida is really lush and green,very pretty. The roads, gardens and flowers are lovely. Our resort has lots of amenities including three pools,spa,mini golf a bbq and brecky included. Our room has three double beds,a kitchen area and is in a great location.

Over the past five days we have been to four theme parks and had one days rest,sipping cocktails and swimming in the pool. Its been great to stay put for a few days and relax. Tomorrow we are picking up a hire car and driving to Daytona Beach.



We have heaps of photos so after our bbq tea I will add some. Greg and the kids loved the jackets they got for Christmas and they have been handy for night times. The weather here is winter, sunny and 23 to 25 degrees - unreal !!!

Disney world is just AWESOME!!!! The detail of the themes of the parks is so cool,the size is incomprehensible all of them have been so much fun. We are back here by 7pm tonight but every other day has been at about 10.30 so we are all a bit tired tonight. The Turkey legs are great!!



Thanks for all of the comments sounds like a lot of you are back at work. Tonight is the first time we have talked about work,school and home. I guess all being together we have not really missed any of the above. Well its 8pm and the bbq is ready so I will save this and try and add some photos after tea.

Also just wanted to say congratulations to the Burdalofs on the safe arrival Jamie Tate and I hope all is well.



The Rollercoasters are fantastic over here Nathan and Sarah went to Blizzard Beach- water park on their own the other day while Greg and I had a rest day. They had an awesome time and went on some crazy waterslides!

We got to mix with some of the locals!! Childhood favourites for Sarah and Nathan!! Nathan hugged Baloo like he was a long lost friend!! It was soo funny!! Enyoy the pictures (we finally figured out how to get them on the actual blog!! YAY!)



Love to all, don't work to hard and we will blog again soon! XxOxo


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0574s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb