The magic of Disney World!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
January 3rd 2007
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

When they say 'Disney World' they not kidding....it is a city within a city!!!
26,000 hectares of land owned by Mr Walt Disney himself. Hotels, resorts , golf courses and convention centres as far as the eye can see!!
They even run their own transport system: buses and monorail from and to each park and all hotels resorts. These move 1000's of people all around the parks, a site to be believed.
The freeways are even owned by the company.....
It's true what they say about America: bigger is BETTER (in their eyes anyway)

The parks: AMAZING of course and lots of fun with so much to see and do, you really need a FULL day to experience each one of them...
And there we were from 9 till 10pm day after day with a huge smile on our faces : )
Its a place were even adults become kids again ... the happiest place on Earth!
Rides, rides and more roller coasters...WE JUST LOVED IT...
Have to mention my hero: Mickey which I was lucky enough to get to see him in each of the parks , couldn't ask for more!

Our hotel the Hilton Grand was beautiful and of course bigger than expected, full resort style.

Miami: out of the picture as when we arrived and start asking questions about distance, we were told that we would need in total around 9 hour driving there and back , which would mean that we need at least 2 days 1 night to be worth the travel so we decided instead (as our Hilton hotel was already paid for) to take a day out to enjoy the facilities and totally chill out for a change!!
Maybe next time...maybe not...

Went to downtown Disney to Pleasure Island for a night of clubbing... (got the deal: 7 clubs for the price of 1) YEAH BABY!!!

Also buffets are big here in the states so we've checked a few out in downtown Orlando and we eat like two PIGS...which isn't hard for JOS...hahahhaha!

Enjoyed this warm and tropical weather of Florida but we have to hit the road to our next stop....sin city: a totally different world!

The 'magic' Nobregas'

Don't forget: DREAMS DO COME TRUE..........







Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



17th January 2007

hola am a "Uruguayo" , i moved 1 hour away from Boston 5 years ago (am 23) . i bet your having a great time i'll be checking on your trip . great photos . i really miss uruguay it's been 5 years ,hey soy hincha de Defensor . bueno no te quiero aburrir chau buen viaje

Tot: 0.322s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0785s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb