Miami


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
March 2nd 2008
Published: March 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone,
we just got off our cruise, only had two hours sleep as being the last night of the cruise we where all up partying to the wee hours of the morning! The cruise was the best thing have ever done, met some amazing people. We went snorkling in what had to be the best beach in the world at an island called Virgin Gordo island, got to swim around big boulders in the water hundreds of tropical fish, turtles jellyfish and what ever other creature lives in the sea, got to swim through underwater caves. Another day we took a catermerang out to a ship wreck and did a guided tour snorkling through a ship wreck, another amazing experience, the water is so clear and could see for ages under the sea, and the best part about that trip was the free alcohol on the catermerang on the way back to the cruise ship! The last day was on the cruise ships on private island, just spent the day lazing in the sun playing volleyball, and yes of course, drinking! The food on the ship was so good, all inclusive, so each night we dined at a differnt Al a cart restraunt. A few facts about the cruise ship, 3000 guests + 1000 staff, 7 restraunts, 14 stories high, 400 seat theater, 200 seat cinema, gymnasium, running track, just to name a few! you could not help but get lost on this thing!!!
any ways thats it for now, missing you all heaps
xox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0608s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb