Zombie Jesus Day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Largo
December 25th 2016
Published: February 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Today is Christmas. It's a day that we've chosen to designate as a time for companionship, family, generosity, and all of that lovely shit. And without necessary intention, many are swept into the tidal wave of commercialism, materialism, BOGO sales, ultimately under the guise of giving. I'm spending nearly two weeks total on Pelican Key, just north of Largo, with some good friends in their RV. We give gifts to each other consisting of laughter and advice. RV life is fantastic. We had dinner tonight at some friends' place, a full-on Christmas meal. Good conversation (mostly about diving), great people, marvelous memories.

I again find myself running. Just running. I was advised by a friend recently that you can run and run and run, without stopping, stepping into the pool of life and simply falling in love with it (I'm paraphrasing her words). Maybe she's right and that is what I'm doing, not committing to anything permanent because I always need to run. I was at my most recent job for nearly three years, and at my most recent domicile for two. This is very committal for my taste. By the time I finally left, I was clamoring to be on the move.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Cute couple on ChristmasCute couple on Christmas
Cute couple on Christmas

My good friends Sarah and Casey. I stayed with them in their RV


Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb