Made it to the Lake


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Clermont
January 27th 2015
Published: January 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Made it to the Lake

We have the wind, the northeast has the snow. The storm that's dumping all that snow up north is creating winds down here exceeding 40 mph. Despite the temp being 64 degrees it felt chilly, Oh no, I'm not complaining about the temps.

While on the computer a pair of Sandhill cranes walked by so I had to grab the camera and snap a few shots. The male flew over the female and fluttered his wings to gain her interest. It must have worked because she put her beak up in the air and sang her sandhill song, he joined in and they did a little dance. Then went about feeding again. So much fun to see them.

Oscar and I walked early then went to the grocery store to get a few things. The Publix store is just around the corner and is a great grocery. So after some time looking around and getting some items I went back home and had lunch then took Oscar to the lake. We walked around a bit, sat on the bench on the dock, and just enjoyed the beautiful scene. Oscar loved all the smells and just had a great time. So did I.

It was then time for happy hour at Ginnie's so I took a picture of her beautiful dogs to include in the blog. Kat, Ginnie and I visited until the sun was setting, then it was time to head home.

It was a great, lazy day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb