Driving…Cullman to Dothan to Carrabelle Beach (Panhandle)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Carrabelle
July 30th 2016
Published: August 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today we continued south on I-65, the drive itself was not too bad, but there were a few accidents that were causing 30 minute plus delays so we had to get off the interstate and allow Google Maps to reroute us. We drove straight through, other than stopping for gas which allowed us to get to the next campground early, Cherry Blossom RV ($22/night Passport). This campground has the fastest Wi-Fi I have seen on the entire trip and cable, oh and it is by any restaurant you could desire. We finally got to eat our O'Charley's, after that we took Daisy to JcPenney's to finish off her school shopping and then back to the trailer to catch up on the blog.



It is nice to not worry to much about the route we take now that we are back into flat south, no endless nights researching the best route. Our route today was only 3 hours, but we lost an hour along the drive entering back into the eastern time zone. We are camping at Carrabelle RV RVC ($42 with tax and Good Sam's rate) and did we ever score, our campsite has a direct view of the ocean, the entire campground is very pretty and clean. They have a pool, private beach, Wi-Fi, cable, fishing, playground and large cabin rentals. This might be a return trip for spring break or summer with family and friends.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb