Yuck and so long


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
December 29th 2014
Published: June 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 39.7392, -104.985

It is 13 degrees (-3 with the wind) and snowing like crazy. We are on our way to DIA (Denver International Airport) for a flight that leaves we are not quite sure when... The flight was originally scheduled for 11:35, later changed to 11:45. This morning we got a text message that it was delayed until 12:45. Minutes later another message that the newest new time is 12:15. Since our friend, Tom, is driving us to the airport, this has necessitated several phone calls this morning. Finally, we decided to leave the house when we originally planned. Yucky weather and slippy roads aside we are happy to be heading to the airport - where to?

Pasadena, CA...we are going to watch the Rose Parade on New Year's Day!

Every New Year's Day we lay in bed and watch the Rose Parade and every year we say, "We should go to that" so this year, in February, we ordered our grandstand tickets and now we are on our way!

Come along with us - we are going to have a great time....

Advertisement



29th December 2014

Keeping my fingers crossed you get on your way very soon!
29th December 2014

Thanks, Eve! They just asked for volunteers to give up seats so apparently the flight is full.

Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.101s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb